Come and enjoy the Japanese culture!
124 business association of foods, traditional crafts, and traditional culture from across Japan are waiting for your visit.
- Taste Japanese foods, sake, and other Japanese beverages
- Witness traditional Japanese crafts, and try them
- Japanese foods and traditional crafts are available for purchase
- Experience and learn about the traditional life and culture
- Free Wi-Fi is also available
|Dates||Dec. 18 (10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.) and Dec. 19 (10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.), 2019|
|Venue||Tokyo International Forum Hall E (Address: 3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- King Tut’s Mask made with Japanese technology
- Edo Kiriko glassware, a traditional Japanese craft
- Traditional Japanese archery
- Try monja-yaki, a local Tokyo food
- Taste Japanese sakes and wines from across the nation
- Enjoy Japanese delicacies
- Relish on handmade soba noodles
- Try your hand at Japanese tie dyeing
- Experience a virtual disaster drill with the Japanese VR technology
- Prepare drink coasters with Japanese tatami
Meet yuru-chara mascots!
Tokyo Federation of Small Business Associations
Copyright 2019 Kumiai matsuri All rights reserved.